Sunday, June 19, 2011

Challenge number one!

Well today was the long awaited day! I left for New York at 2:05 and arrived here at 6:55. I met up with Chad and everything was going just as planned. We hopped off the plane and picked up some dinner (my last McDonalds for 2 months) before getting our bags and a taxi. When we finally got to the baggage claim, our bags had been taken off the belt so we had to search for it in the lost & found. That's when I saw it. A giant tear covering half the length of my duffle! My clothes were hanging out! The American Airlines employee taped it shut the best he could, but it was obvious I needed a new bag. Long story short- the airlines replaces my bag with a newer, unripped, (and heavier- yikes) bag. Two hours later, I'm checked into my room and ready for the trip to begin! Hopefully this will be my only case of bad luck! Challenge number one averted!

Miss everyone already!

No comments:

Post a Comment